Saturday, December 7, 2013

And, So I....

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster that I've been waiting a long time to ride. There's something about this ride that I find exhilarating, but because it is new to me, it puts a little bit of fear in a tiny bit of me..... I have once been told, many, many, a years ago, that... Fear is a result of not knowing. We are afraid because we do not know what is going to happen next. It is brand new, never been seen before, and so our brains do not know how to predict what our next moves will be. Think of it as that leap of faith. The part of life where you have to keep pushing forward even though all the fog, smoke, and mirrors make you blind when all you wanna do is, be able to see what might be coming at you when you take that next small leap. Self Defense, it is in our nature to want to protect ourselves. A true test of time, trials, and tribulations. Deflection. How graceful you can roll with the punches. Maybe like playing a game of hopscotch blind. A hop, skip, and a jump. Too late to turn back now, you already made that hop, then you took that skip. So, if you fall because you missed the step, accept your faults and take it in because you were being honest to yourself and not skipping around completely blind, having full faith and confidence as to knowing where you were going to land..... It's a blind game of hopscotch! You could not see where you were going to land from the moment you took that first step forward!

Going with the go getters. Setting trends with the trend setters. I'm pretty slathered at the moment. But, I did receive a trophy for being awesome today. No, not really. Haha! I bought myself a little reward for caring when I wasn't getting paid to care.

I've been deemed many things by many people, along the way, but a good friend of mine recently called me a wordsmith. What an elevated compliment, I thought. And, so I have been told that I can.  (= dee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment