Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Witch Wednesday

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! American Horror Story: Coven, IS SO DAMN FRICKEN GOOD!!! Wine Wednesdays have turned into Witch Wednesdays since this season of American Horror Story is based on Witches. WOW! There wasn't an episode last week due to the holiday and I forgot that I missed the previous episode due to personal difficulties. Didn't realized I had missed the previous episode until I sat down to try to watch tonight's episode. Thank God I upgraded my cable box to get DVR! Whoooooo!

Set it to record and caught the last episode OnDemand. Sooooo much going on in the show, my heart is crazy racing! I LOVE IT!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! Heeee heeeee!!! Got more stuff to take care of with the rest of my night. Now, me and the lady have something to watch over dinner tomorrow. The casting is fucking awesome!!!!! Yeeeeeeeee!!! Kathy Bates. Bad Ass.  Jessica Lang. Bad Fucking Ass. Angela Basset. Fucking Bad Ass! Whoooo!

The semester is almost done! So close! The holidays. Getting closer! Fuck you, holidays, for being so demanding. Other than the random day off I'm taking from work next week, I think I get to take a break next year? EaK! Oh yeah, of course I'm planning another Vegas trip? Damn those great invitations and awesome deals. It's like Vegas knew the girlfriend and I didn't get our personal fill from the last trip, so The Wynn sent me an inviting offer to stay during the month of January. I've never even stayed there before and I really don't recall ever registering for a Player's Card there, either. But, I do enjoy their buffet, The Buffet, there. Which is included in the offer!?!?!? Seriously, it's a sign. ;)  Weeeeeeee!!!  (= dee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment