Thursday, November 21, 2013

Self Defense

People and their stupid self defense mechanisms. I try my best to be aware of my actions and not let them be stupid acts of self defense. There comes a point when you let part of that guard down, and begin contributing to the stupid. I say it is stupid because, it begins to be less of a reasonable, stand your ground point and really turns into stubbornness. 

I mean, it is only natural to want to stand up for yourself, but it is a never ending practice to step aside and be the bigger person. My point is, I'm a very loving asshole and my girlfriend is a bratty, bitch that loves me. We are very good at loving each other, but are also very familiar with hurting each other. I feel that, if you're just going to be plain mean to me, I'm not going to sit there so you can continue to suck. I will simply spend my time away from it. Ugh! ALL SHE WANTED WAS ATTENTION! The FUCK?!?!

A part of me should have already been familiar with the signs. But, I'm sorry, if you are going to cut me down by attacking things that I hold near and dear to my heart, you are going to get the opposite effect. Anyhooo..... she's not feeling so great today and I'm helping her feel better. Some quality time scored and a piece of us put back together. Yay! Bonus points for her, will watch HBO's 24/7 (A 3-5 part series shown once a week preceding a major sporting event. PACQUIAO baby!), to spend time with me. She may not love it, but it makes me happy. When we're happy, we love each other again and aren't being cunts anymore. She just meowed. haha.  (= dee =)

Courtesy of Mindful Muscle via Facebook

1 comment:

  1. wow. I have said it before... RELATIONSHIPS are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete