This blog is starting out as part of a semester long assignment for English 101, which I'm taking at LAVC.
My words will be filled with whatever feelings, thoughts, ideas or tasks that I have at hand. I only ask for one thing, don't be a dick ;) Alright, let's have a good time out there and enjoy! (= dee =)
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
The Dentist
This morning, I had to go to the dentist because I cracked one of my crowns. Got fitted for my replacement today and, just now is my mouth regaining full feeling. Well, I thought this was funny considering the circumstances
It's not nearly as bad as it sounds, thankfully. Kinda chipped off a piece to a porcelain crown. Luckily, I haven't been in pain. At least I don't have to walk around with a temporary cap(especially since turkey day is near). Just removed the existing one, cleaned up the area, got fitted, then they replaced the old crown.
And, besides, don't we all deserve crowns? *heeyyyy girrrrrrl!* ;)
TERRIBLE!!! I am so sorry :(
ReplyDeleteIt's not nearly as bad as it sounds, thankfully. Kinda chipped off a piece to a porcelain crown. Luckily, I haven't been in pain. At least I don't have to walk around with a temporary cap(especially since turkey day is near). Just removed the existing one, cleaned up the area, got fitted, then they replaced the old crown.
ReplyDeleteAnd, besides, don't we all deserve crowns? *heeyyyy girrrrrrl!* ;)
LOL!!!!!
ReplyDelete