I guess you could say we're serious about Disneyland.
Friday the 13th, our Disney group of usual suspects took the day off to wander the happiest place on Earth. It was a special event in celebration of the first Unleash the Villains night and they kept the park open until the 13th hour (1 a.m). Myself, my girlfriend and her best friend got a hotel room so that we wouldn't have to drive back so late after spending so much time at Disneyland.
We had a good time and found ourselves back in the park yesterday and did a whole bunch of chill stuff. Had some drinks at California Adventure, saw some goats at the Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland and walked around some more.
Today is my girlfriend's friend's birthday and we're going back to Disneyland to celebrate. This is the first time in my passholder history that I've made back to back to back visits to the park. We're so tired so I don't think we'll be there that long. That's the benefit of having an annual pass is that we can go as often as we want and with the tier level of pass we have, parking is included. So, we don't mind wasting our time away hanging out with a mouse ;) Well, I feel like I'm running on fumes... This is it for now. Whooohoooo! *slowly fizzling away* (= dee =)

Happy Birthday!!! (Tell her I said so)
ReplyDeleteWill do! Thank you!
ReplyDelete