Monday, September 30, 2013

*sigh* The Governemnt

I try not to write about what the government is or isn't doing. Not because I don't care but, because I used to care too much. It turns a part of the old me up. That person that was always, and I mean ALWAYS, fighting for something. Sometimes feeling too aware about what was going on around me. It used to drive me crazy and get me all riled up. (Public Enemy: Fight the Power playing in the background) *FIST IN THE AIR* I might be one of those few people that you don't want to get started running on a tangent. If you want to talk crazy talk with me, in person is best ;) All I have to say about the government shut down is that these politicians make me sick to my stomach. period.

Next topic...

When I wake up tomorrow it will be October. This is going to be one roller coaster of a month for me. I'll just start with what's next.

Oct. 5 is my cousin's and best friend's birthdays. We will be attending Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland on Saturday.

Oct. 12 another cousin of mine is having a baby shower and I'm pretty sure my little niece, from another cousin, will be having something going on for her birthday that weekend too.

I love my family and my friends. But, I sure am going to be tired by Halloween. I won't be allowed to be tired though because a big group of us are going to Vegas for Halloween. It'll be a first for all of us for the event.

It doesn't stop there though. The following Friday, November 8, will be Nine Inch Nails. I'll just look forward to that light at the end of this roller coaster. Trent!  (= dee =)

3 comments:

  1. I went to gay day 2 years in a row... both of my bffff and ever and ever are gay... they wore red. I wore green... why not? (complimentary colors, right?) hahahaha! It was too much fun.

    You have a busy month!! It looks like fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Good thinking with the colors. :) My first time was 2 years ago. It is a whole bunch of crazy fun. I do like to observe the "non-event" patrons and watch their reactions. hee heee

    ReplyDelete