Wednesday, October 2, 2013

sdaflklznvxcnwa"

Yeah, that's exactly what was going on through my mind today... There's a lot of panic and anxiety in the air. That and, I think my estrogen levels are rising o.O

My poor girlfriend is allergic to life or herself or maybe even the cute stuffed animal from the fair. =P *scratch scratch scratch* She's been taking so many "non-drowsy" allergy medications that she walks around like an itchy zombie. She has the meth look totally down. hahahaha! 

My poor, sleepy crackhead (oxymoron: score!). Still love her. *I think it's the poison she's been feeding me all these years* ;) lol  (= dee =)

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!!!! This made me laugh... I feel sorry for her :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I'm glad! We have to laugh about it because if not, it'd just be sad. Whomp whomp. Happy to say that today she's starting to feel better. Maybe I was feeding her the wrong poison in return. lol.

    ReplyDelete