Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ahhhhhhh.... Sundays...

Sunday is a day for brunches, mimosas, being productive and/or relaxing. Today I have all of those things on my checklist.

Woke up for brunch to go to the French Quarter Market in West Hollywood. Had their Pot Roast Hash, which is amazing! Their blueberry muffin crumble is the greatest. We had a mimosa and finished up with some coffee.

Spent a short time on Melrose, walked around, found nothing and went back home. It was nice to see some of the random shops and the random art that was around. Not in the loop anymore when it comes to what's hot but, I have friends in art and fashion that keep me somewhat connected.

Back home, enjoying the afternoon with my girlfriend. Sipping mimosas in the courtyard. Finishing up whatever I haven't finished by now. It's a Boardwalk Empire night for us. After all of that, it'll be time to get back to the Monday through Friday rat race! Making the best of my time and feeling good about life.  (= dee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment