There is some sad shady people out there. Apparently, someone stole my girlfriend's car registration stickers off of her plate. Not just the current one but ALL OF THEM. WTF, SERIOUSLY?!?!?! We do suspect that we have a shady neighbor in our apartment complex that could possibly be targeting us.
A little background story....
About a year ago, when my girlfriend lived on the other side of the building and before we officially moved in together, she acquired a new neighbor. The bedrooms practically shared walls. So, we're all adults here and I'm all for getting yours but, not at the expense of my girlfriend's sleep. Seriously, it was like they were making porn from 3-5 a.m. on weekdays.
One day I told her to wake me up next time they wake her up and, so she did. I had no problem getting up and banging on the wall a bit. I think that's a common thing to do when you don't know your neighbors but would like them to pipe the fuck down. Immediately after I hit the wall the boyfriend, I guess, slammed the wall right back. As if he were upset that I messed up his flow. Anyways, the guy felt that he needed to make it LOUD AND CLEAR that he was a big asshole and they continued making their porn so loud that the WHOLE apartment complex heard and complained to the management the next day. This wasn't the first complaint they had received but the girl that lived there got an eviction warning for the incident.
Ever since then my girlfriend's car has been keyed and somebody broke off the Nissan emblem from the front of my car. It's not a fucking Mercedes, not that being a Benz makes it okay to steal car emblems, but still. I thought that stuff stayed in the 90's. haha.
So, we don't know what's going on but I sure would love to catch someone messing with my girl. You messing with me is one thing but, you mess with my loved ones, especially my girlfriend, and it's on! I know that violence is not the way to go with life but sometimes I have a little bit too much pent up aggression and all I need is a victim. *snicker* It would be like Batman with Adam West, style. BANG!! KAPOW!! BOOM!! And so forth.
On the Briteside....
It's FRIDAY and I get to see my cousins that moved to the bay area but, came down to celebrate. It was not a bad day at work and I definitely have that beat to my step. *my brain has Tourette's of the Dance going on* Tonight is a family gathering and tomorrow is Disneyland!!! All I gotta say is that, I'm ready to dance and have some fun!! (= dee =)
My advice... once the sticker is on your lic. plate... then take a knife or a razor blade and run it through the sticker a few times... if it ever gets peeled off, it will be in small pieces... yes? yes! You will always have at least something on there in the meantime... until a replacement can be found.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip! I forget about doing that. Also, having a licence plate guard helps because if you have to take off the frame to put your tags on the same for removing them. Then, I guess if they still want it that bad, the can have it. smh. haha.
ReplyDelete