I'm tired of everyone blaming Obama for EVERYTHING. The Government Shut Down is not his fault. The House is full of (R)etards. So, I feel that I have to note this moment in time because I want to remember the good laughs over a shitty situation. Also, I learned something about the last government shut down. It was the time that created the opportunity for Monica Lewinsky to put in some extra work with President Clinton. hee heee ;)
All images are courtesy of Imgur.com
![]() |
| This Congresswoman should get an award. |
![]() |
| Sounds legit. |

To be honest, other than when I'm listening to Pacifica Radio or KCRW, when I feel like paying attention to the news I look towards Bill Maher, Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert. Love Bill Maher, he keeps it real! They make it a whole lot easier to understand at first. Then I'll check out what CNN or the Wall Street Journal Channel on YouTube has to say. May the force be with us. (= dee =)



hahahahah!
ReplyDelete